If you believe that material on this Website infringes on your copyright(s), please provide VS Media Inc. (the “Company”) with proper notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of your DMCA Notice to us
For each and every work that you claim infringes on your copyright, you must provide a notice to the Company’s Designated Agent that includes the following information:
- 1) Clear identification of the original copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, providing an authorized copy of the original whenever possible;
- 2) Clear identification of the location(s) of the work or works on this Website that you claim constitute infringement of the original, providing sufficient detail that the Company can reasonably and quickly locate the copy or copies of the alleged infringement;
- 3) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 4) A statement that you have the good faith belief that the identified work(s) on this Website are being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 5) A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- 6) A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right in the work that is allegedly being infringed.
Send your DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent
Once you have prepared your DMCA Notice, send your notice to our Designated Agent at the contact information below – email is preferred for fastest response.
Kendall Jones, General Counsel
VS Media Inc.
31416 Agoura Road, #205
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Phone: 1-800-685-9236 (USA only)
International Phone: 1-818-880-9021
This information can also be found by searching “VS Media” or “Flirt4Free” on the DMCA Designated Agent directory offered through the United States Copyright Office at the following link: https://dmca.copyright.gov/osp/
Do not send any inquiries unrelated to the infringement of rights to the contact listed above. You will not receive any response if you send complaints unrelated to legal matters to that contact.
How the Company responds to your DMCA Notice
If the Company determines that your Notice is not complete for some reason, we may ask you for additional information so we can evaluate your claim. Once the Company has received a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement that appears to allege a bona fide and good faith claim of copyright infringement, the Company will endeavor to:
- 1) Remove or disable access to the work or works identified in the notice as constituting infringement; and
- 2) Notify the person or entity that provided the allegedly infringing content that the Company has removed or disabled access to the content in response to a bona fide complaint
Please be advised that under the DMCA, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. The Company reserves all rights to pursue such abuses and seek to collect all available damages. Consult with an attorney prior to sending a DMCA Notice if you are unsure about whether your content is protected under copyright laws.
Counter-Notice and restoring access to improperly blocked works
If you posted content on the Website that was removed, disabled or otherwise blocked as the result of a DMCA notice, and you believe that the blocked or disabled work is not infringing, or that you have permission from the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to post it to the Website, then you may sent a counter-notice to the Designated Agent identified above in an effort to have access to the work restored on the Website.
- 1) Identify the work that was removed or disabled and the location where the work was located before it was removed;
- 2) Provide your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- 3) State that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district where you reside (or the Central District of California if you reside outside of the United States);
- 4) State that you will accept service of process from the person who originally provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person;
- 5) State the following: “I swear, under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled in error as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- 6) Your physical or electronic signature.
If the Company believes that a user of the Website is continually abusing the DMCA process in any manner, the Company may exercise its right to terminate the abusing party’s account.
Additionally, the Company reserves the right to terminate access to the Website of any user who accesses the Website in order to infringe on the copyrights of the material on the Website.
Please be advised that generally, the Company is not the producer of live shows or other live content that may be available or accessible in, at, through, or via the Website. Therefore, notwithstanding the foregoing, please be advised that the Company has no obligation or ability to police alleged copyright infringements in such shows or other live content produced by third parties as the production of such shows and other live content is not under the Company’s control. The Company expressly disclaims any duty or obligation to monitor or police any live show or other live content produced by third parties that is available through or in association with the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company is willing, however, to provide limited assistance to persons or entities that present, in the Company’s sole and final determination, bona fide and verifiable claims or unauthorized use of their copyrighted content in such shows or other live content produced under the control of one or more third parties. Such assistance, and the amount thereof, shall at Company’s sole election. Be advised that such assistance, if any, might not result in any action taken by the Company.
Please address all questions you may have regarding any of the policies or other information herein to the Company’s Designated Agent identified above.
For more information about US Copyright law, please go to https://www.copyright.gov/title17/